Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lifted Spirits

Woohoo!!! i got 19.5 out of 20 for one of my assignments!!! my lecturer even commended me and my partner on it, saying that it was very good!

that result takes the cake! the weariness by the assignment-rushings recently was banished by the marks i got. it was a group assignment which i did with one of me friends (justin) and we spent quite abit of time and effort into it. it was due on a friday, which coincided with a morning site visit. i spent the entire thursday night and friday morning putting everything together and went to sleep at about 4ish, not setting the alarm clock as i thought i could wake up in time for the site visit at 8am. in the end, i overslept and was woken up by justin's frantic call. we had to take a bus down to sydney to see a solar cell manufacturing plant, which i obviously could not make it on time. one of me friends offered to give me a lift as they were driving down and i managed to make it for the site visit in the end.

but hey, the assignment results definitely made the late-waking-up-for-the-site-visit worth it!!! Woohoo!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!*standing ovation*

and hence welcome to lastminute.com! hehehe

ps: is justin cute??
*imagining justin timberlake*

Unknown said...

(-.-)
erm... i won't really intro you to him as he has dumped numerous girls already. i won't be much of a friend if i let you get your heart broken again, would i? lol...

Anonymous said...

so he is cute??!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

wah so clever!!! so i will be expecting 4 Ds at least from you this semester? yes?

-flowerger-

Anonymous said...

hee...my boy! my boy!! smart or not?? hee...yes yes...me thick skin one...heeee ... *muack!* well done dear!

-oliphant-