Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Musings

(-.-) Things on my mind now:

  1. I'm ssoo full from my dinner! my friends and i must have had our stomachs expanded by two times or more.
  2. Nnoo!!! why must the episode 20 of initial d anime be such a cliff-hanger??!! the long wait for the releasing of episodes 21 and 22 in december is gonna be painful.
  3. Exams exams exams... revision revision revision...
  4. Wondering how my sweetheart is doing right now. hope she's having a great time in hong kong with her family.
  5. Hoping that my two friends, who are a couple, patch up soon. hate to see a break in relationship, especially among my friends. one of reasons is that i dunnoe what to say and how to console them.
  6. Thinking what kinda job i'll get or apply for when i get back to singapore. its gonna be full of shits if i get back home and some aussie company tells me i got the vacation job and that i start next week.
  7. In relation to the thought above, what kind of computer i'll buy if the job i get pays well. lol...
  8. The TV program 'brainac' is a guy's show: brainless destruction with no real scientific experiementation (at least like 'mythbusters') and models to oggle at.
  9. Someone stole my dinner spoon. i can't find it.
  10. One of my friends has two of his roomies engaging in a cold war and is torn between both sides. he's apprehensive about adopting my suggestion, which is to become a 'two-headed snake': befriend both sides. my reason for that is becoz if he chooses one side, the other will become isolated and the hostility will explode.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eee...which stupid thief steals spoon unless it is made of solid gold. if it isnt the act is so purely disgusting. imagine u eat ur food from a stolen used spoon...what the world is coming to...*shakes head* why on earth they want to steal ur spoon unless ur saliva has magical power to cure diseases e.g. AIDS LOL...sorry im crapping here...

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

yah lor. haiz... dunnoe they steal my spoon for what. >.<

Jude said...

err... u not talking about me right!