Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Musings

(-.-) Stuff on my mind now:

  • They had better moderate the third examination that i just took this morning. it was ssooo difficult and there wasn't enuff time to finish all the questions. it felt like two seperate papers combined into one. omg...
  • My friend just inform me that there were a couple of cars that were broken into yesterday night. mi and my roomies heard a few of the car alarms going off during our late dinner last night, but we thought it was due to the rain and lightening that has be going on since 7ish pm. how many bloody car break-ins would it take to convince the police that they need to step up security in wollongong and the kooloobong campus??? they seriously need to either stop focusing on speeding only (because it kills and lost human lives are more impt than lost property??!!), or get more policemen to address this issue. really irks mi to think that those policemen are either sitting on their fat asses, eating doughnuts or telling people that they won't be even dust the car for fingerprints or collect evidence. are aussie policemen really that short-handed or incompetent???!!!
  • Bloody lawn-mowers. can't they cut the grass when there isn't any exams going on??? sheesh... someone needs to invent a quieter lawn-mower.
  • On the bright side, the small pond in front of Building 40 is almost filled to the brim from the constant rain of the past few days. it was drying up ever since the beginning of this year. hopefully the rest of region gets the same amount of rain and end the drought spell.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah... mr cranky... ease off a bit... take a deep breath!!! there... feel better?

Unknown said...

told you liaoz, the breathing technique doesn't work on mi. *inhales deeply and exhales* see? doesn't work. (-.-)

rofl...

bigbanana said...

my conscious always tells me. If you can't win them, you join them. So if they keep looting, you loot too. Maybe by then, the police will stop eating their donuts at work and really do some work.

Metalbiz said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. One option that should definitely be considered is cash for cars near me, as they provide a free car removal service. Firstly, if you own an unwanted car sitting in your driveway, damaged beyond repair, or otherwise just in bad condition, you could really benefit from a cash for cars Gold Coast removal service. They provide a free, no-obligation, professional service to help you get rid of your unwanted car.
cash for cars gold coast
cash for cars north Brisbane


Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal mackay
car removal rockhampton

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for unwanted cars rocklea
cash for scrap metal brisbane

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
scrap cars for cash sydney
sell my car for cash sydney