Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Musings

(-.-) Things on my mind now:

  • People say that the addiction to drugs is bad. i think addiction to power is worse.
  • I've finish reading the two books that my oliphant has lent me: 'Ice Storm' and 'Prey'. both aren't bad and are recommend to be worth reading by yours truly. >.<
  • All the villains in stories, shows and movies are always after the same thing: to become god.
  • All the good guys win by sheer determination and a never-say-die attitude.
  • My sniffles has cleared! yeah! :D

Update @ 6.40pm:

i finally received my company's email address and login details. my seniors are happy coz now they are flood my inbox now with loads of work. haiz... so now i'm working OT to finish up the current assignment, so that i won't be so overwhelm tomorrow. besides, i can earn OT money. :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

addiction to ciggies are the gate-way to drugs.

addiction to anything is bad. its all abt moderation. life is all abt balance. isnt it?

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

@flowerger: yep, balance is everything. but if one day the good side becomes overwhelming, do we support evil? hhmm...

Jude said...

what are u addicted to? love?

Unknown said...

@judess: what am i addicted to? yes, love is one addiction: i love my oliphant very much. as for any other addictions, i'll get back to you on that later. lol...

Jude said...

heh :)

treasure her well