Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What?

I think there is a guardian angel for each and every one of us. they protect us from certain death, danger and possible dismemberment. and depending on you, your guardian angel might be working overtime, slacking, having a holiday or working part-time. kinda like a muse, really.

last night, i thank my guardian angel for saving my sorry ass a few times. and i dun think this is the first time either. thinking back on my life, there were any number of times, including tonight, that i had close shaves.

perhaps i should start making offerings to my guardian angel. hhmm...

3 comments:

Jude said...

where's mine when i need it most?

Unknown said...

then your guardian angel is prob slacking off. lol...

Anonymous said...

I hope mine guardian angel is pink, or at least has pink wings. :D