Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Virgin Meme :D

"Meme refers to any piece of information transferable from one mind to another. Examples might include thoughts, ideas, theories, practices, habits, songs, dances and moods. Different definitions of meme generally agree, very roughly, that a meme consists of some sort of a self-propagating unit of cultural evolution having a resemblance to the gene."
- "Meme" from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Kena tagged by Adrienne, so this is my FIRST time doing a meme. :) In any case, here it goes:

7 Dreams Before Death:
1. Visit the Seven Wonders of the World.
I dun really care if they are Ancient Wonders, Natural Wonders or whatever. As long as it counts as one of the Wonders of the World, i'm happy. I've visited the Taj Mahal, the Grand Canyon and the Seven Apostles. Three down, four more to go! :D

2. Marry my oliphant.
Going to fulfil this dream this year. :)

3. Able to see my grandchildren grow up with my oliphant.
I think that moment will be the absolute pinnacle in my life.

4. To earn a million dollars.
'Nuff said.

5. To knock someone off his/her bicycle when they cycle past.
I know, i sound very violent. I can't help but have this itchy feeling of putting my arm out when i hear/see someone skateboard/cycle past me. I wonder how it'll look like, seeing them fly off their skateboard/bicycle. Hhhmm...

6. To work/study in MIT.
For the ignorant out there, MIT stands for the Massachusetts Institude of Technology. This is where they invented the Internet, the art of hacking, and various other important technologies. This is where every engineer wants to go, including me. :D

7. To drive and learn in depth about every single battletank in the world.
Blame it on my NS lah. I want to learn more abt the new tank that the SAF has now. I want to learn about the M1A1 Abrams Supertank, which is used by the American soldiers. I want to learn how they work, take apart their engines, examine their suspension system and drive them.

7 Things I Can't Do At This Lifetime:
1. Witness the Time Machine.
I can say quite confidently that I won't be able to see the invention of the time machine. Technology today or in my lifetime simply cannot do so.

2. Relive my child life.
I really want to relive my younger days, and avoid the mistakes that i've made. I can't do that, simply becoz the time machine hasn't been invented yet (see Point 1, as above >.<).

3. Have sex with another woman.
I have my oliphant, and i love her very much. I will never betray her willingly.

4. To stand by and do nothing when someone needs help.
I live by this saying, "Do not do unto others, what you don't want others to do unto you". I help others, simply becoz i hope others will do the same for me when i'm in need of help. >.<

5. Witness the two World Wars.
See Point 1, as above. Yes, yes. I know, i know. I'm pushing it already, but really straining my pea-sized brain here leh! :p

6. Witness the birth of the Universe and Earth.
Yes, yes. See Point 1. Actually, even if i do get a chance, i might just fall asleep. >.<

7. See real live dinosaurs.
Again, see Point 1. And i really want to see this. I think the kid in every male would want to as well. :D

7 Things That Attract Me:

1. Tanks.
Tanks fascinate me. I even downloaded and still keep episodes of "Modern Marvels" (a TV series >.<) when they featured the Panzer Tank, the M1A1 Abrams Supertank, the A10 Tankbuster, the Sherman Tank and Tank Crews (can hear you guys muttering "weirdo..." under your breath liaoz >.<).

2. Soccer.
I like to play and watch soccer. As most of my friends have graduated, i sadly won't have a chance to do the former. As for watching, I like the free-flowing attacking play of Man Utd. :D

3. The sight of my oliphant sleeping.
There is a saying that a woman looks most blissful when she's asleep. I can't agree more. :)

4. Anime.
I'm currently watching Bleach and Initial D. The latter has just ended its fourth season (or called stage >.<). *sobz* Hope they will have another stage coming out soon. Bleach is really good as well: funny as well as a good storyline. :)

5. Shakespeare stories.
Perhaps its the old english dialect, or the speech structure. Whichever it is, i like to read (and sometimes watch >.<) shakespeare's stories. I've read/watch (the modern versions on both counts >.<) Taming Of A Shrew, Macbeth (Who would have thought the old man had so much blood in him?), Romeo And Juliet (Whats in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name, would smell just as sweet), Tempest, Merchant of Venice and Julius Caesar (Et tu, Brutus? Then fall, Caesar!).

6. Fast cars.
Think its the influence from Initial D. :D

7. Books
I 'devour' books. Seriously. I can finish most books in 24 hours. I often re-read my favourite authors or books that i like. :)

7 Things I Say:
1. Na Bei.

2. KNN.

3. What the ...?

4. Erm...

5. Sorry.

6. Cheers/Thanks for that.

7. Eh/Oei/Aye!

7 Books I love:
What?! Seven only?! >.<
1. Books by David Eddings

2. Books by Raymond E. Feist

3. Books by Micheal Moorcock

4. Books by Anthony Piers

5. Books by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

6. The "egyptian" novels by Wilbur Smith

7. The Dragons of Pern series by Anne McCaffery

7 Movies That I Love:
Erm... Like, can? Dun think there are any movies that i love. >.<
1. Face Off starring Nicholas Cage and John Travolta
2 scenes still remain in my mind to this day: one where Nicholas Cage exits the car and his cloak billows in the wind, and the other one where Nicholas Cage pulls out two guns from behind his back.

2. Gladiator, starring Russell Crowe and Joaquin Phoenix
Fantastic soundtrack and acting

3. The Fifth Element, starring Bruce Willis and Milla Jovoich
Absolute brilliant combination of humour and action.

4. Independence Day, starring Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum
Will Smith. What more can i say?

5. Con Air, starring Nicholas Cage and John Cusack
More good acting by Nicholas Cage.

6. Spiderman, starring Kirsten Dunst and Tobey Maguire
I thought Marvel did a good job of transfering the comic to the movie.

7. The Scorpion King, starring Kelly Hu and The Rock
Kelly Hu is HOT!!!

7 Tags:
I not as evil as Adrenaline where i will curse those who dun do my meme. :D
1. Flowerger
Something to do while you slack in the office. :)

2. Pinkys
Now you have something to blog about!

3. Kinky Nomad
Will be interesting to see your meme.

4. Puppetress
Muhahaha! Got good thing must share.

5. Trisha
Hope you will read this and do the meme. :)

6. John Howard
*grins*

7. George Bush
lol... :D

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! so cute man!!! I think Kelly Hu is hot too!! she looks soo... hhmmm... yummy in the movie. And another chinese star - Shu Qi!!!!! flipping hot! (no i'm no gay)

I can't believe you have visited some parts of wonders of the world!!! so lucky!!! the only wonderous thing I have witness is Sydney Opera Hse... gosh...

hey what kind of books you read? Weird... Can't you read normal books like Enid Blyton ones? hehehehehe

I should do the seven things too... hhhmmm... shall scribble some of my seven stuff in tomorrow's lecture ekekeke

Anonymous said...

oei u think im very free at office issit??

well not today at least...im off to a mtg and conducting teachers' training in the arvo.

will try to the 7 someday, somehow.

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

@pinkys: hee... yeah, i've been lucky to view three of the Wonders. :)

most of my readings are in the fantasy genre. If you want simple, easy books, go read Enid Blyton. how's that for towering arrogance? :D

@flowerger: yeah, i think you're very free at office. MSN lah, coffee breaks lah, chit-chat with colleagues lah, daydream lah. :)

Jude said...

my eyes went like this >_< when i read the sex part.

cannot do! then u will know what sex position i love best!! u know how kiny i get when i talk about sex. haha!

Green Ogre said...

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage! That's one dream down, six more to go! All the best. Grins.

Unknown said...

@puppetress: 0.o then dun talk abt sex lah. have some innocent thoughts for once, can? :D

@green ogre: thanks. hee... :)

by the way, the plan of forcing big banana to update is still in progress. not sure if my irritating will succeed. :p

Anonymous said...

so am i expecting your wedding invitation soon? ;)

Anonymous said...

i snore in my sleep.....apparently that is very attractive to gorillas. hee...

-oliphant-

Unknown said...

@kinky nomad: hee... we'll see lah. we will definitely tell you guys when we get registered. if you guys sponsor our wedding dinner, then we'll have it. :D if not, then have to wait till bank account big enuff. >.<

@oliphant: yah yah. you didn't know meh? gorillas are attracted to snoring oliphants. :D hee... *muack!*

Anonymous said...

don't forget to include halal food ya :D sis and I shall give HUGE PINK ang pow :D

Anonymous said...

eh wedding dinner at mackers lah. ok rite? i get ronald macdonald and ronald sng to grace the event...hahaha... :P

and i give u fat PINK angbao with monopoly money in it...hahaha... :P

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

@pinkys: yarh lah, yarh lah. of coz will order halal food. :)

and the ang bao's size and colour doesn't matter to me. its the contents in the ang bao that matters. lol... :D

@flowerger: if you can get that slack, lazy arse to come to our wedding dinner, i'll gladly hold it at mackers. :D

after you present your ang bao to us, i will purposely open it in front of you. if really have monopoly money, i will serve you monopoly cards for you to eat. :p

Edward Ott said...

you say you will not witness a time machine, now i do not know if you will or not but don't rule it out and here is why. I was born in 1968, the next year my great grandmother died at the ripe age of 96, now when she was a little girl in new orleans there were horses and carriages, no cars, gas lights were the latest thing, no electricty.
when she died she had watched a man walked on the moon. you never know what is going to come up in your life.

Salam

Anonymous said...

wedding at mackers?!?! not if i have anything to say about it. as much as i like the place it will NOT be where my wedding wld be held...hee... although the prospect of an apple pie cake would be tempting!! muahahahaha...
-oliphant-

Unknown said...

@edward: its true that we'll never know whats gonna come up in our lives. but somehow, i have this depressing expectation of mankind that it would not be able built the time machine in my lifetime. :D

@oliphant: hah! you're tempted! you admitted it yourself. you have to show your loyalty as a mackers-girl! hee... *hugz*