Monday, June 19, 2006

Pain Pain Pain...

The exams were over last week. The feeling is kinda unreal, with the sudden stop in studying. I went jogging yesterday to whip my sorry-fat ass back into shape, in preparation for the expected reservist training when i return home. After being away for four years, the gah-men is sure to sink its claws into mi and drag me back to the army. Not that i mind, coz i'm actually looking forward to see if i can catch up with any of my army friends and get updated on the newest training.

Remember this?

Oh yes, it happen again, though to a slightly lesser degree. I'm in for a world of pain... *groan*

A cautionary note for all. The game 'Black and White 2' is highly addictive. I'm deadly serious. I played all night until 4am in the morning, got woke up by Justin and continued playing till 3pm. All this without my customary dose of coffee, a bath, breakfast or lunch (yarh yarh, i hear you guys going: eeww... >.<).

You have been warned. :D

No comments: