Sunday, August 13, 2006

Why?

I loved you, and still do. Everything i did, i did it for you. I showered you with all the love i had. I love you.

Why did you have to do this?

We had so much good times together. All your love letters. All your presents. All our promises of love and whispers of sweet-nothings. We had it all and now you're throwing it all away.

Why?

Now, all i wish for is for you to come back to me. I wish you would run back into my arms and tell me that you've made a mistake and that we still could be together. I wish i had never left for australia, so this wouldn't have happened. I wish time could have stood still at that moment, so that i would never hear the dreaded words.

We were supposed to make it work. We agreed to make it work. We wanted time to get to know each other again. But now...

Why can't you give us another chance?

Why?

Despite all that i've done and all that i wish for right now, i know you have made your decision. I still feverently hope, but i know you are still gonna leave. I told you before: all i want is for you to be happy. If this is really what you want, then i respect your wishes despite my shattered, torn, tattered and bleeding heart.

I wish you all the best in your path of life. I hope you find someone better. I will do my best, as a friend, to support you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugz*

-erjie-

kruder said...

Hmm.. what the heck happened man? I thought u guys were heading down that path.. correct me if i'm wrong about thinking of the wrong person or situation, but seriously, i never thought this would happen!

Take care man.