Tuesday, October 23, 2007

At this room, time enters a no-passing zone.

Arrived home today to be told that we have a new shed.

Thats right. A shed.

So i went to the back to have a look, only to see a great big monster staring at me through the kitchen window.

The bloody thing is about 5 million metres 5m by 8 million metres 8m. And about 3 million metres 3m high.

What in the name of all thats holy, possessed my father to buy an oversize plastic doll-house that can hold a million a thousand a hundred 50 illegal immigrants?!

Help. Save me from my parents. (-.-)

5 comments:

flowerger said...

should i get some barbies and GI Joes so next time the few of us can play "masak-masak" at your house?? Ooooh... I shd get Kens too to spice things up. Joes and Kens can fight over barbies and oh we can have orgy!!! wahahahahhahaa!!!

Green Ogre said...

That's really funny.

Anonymous said...

lol!!!! so adorable, a shed... hahahaha!! I like sis idea of masak-masak and we all can role play!! whoo hoo!! I like your dad.

Anonymous said...

no wait! I just got me a brilliant idea!! You can have ponies!! or horses!! and keep them there and save transportation costs.

or you can make that a tool house! and build things like a frame! or a cupboard! and save furniture expenses.

OR OR you can have that shed as a secret society meeting rendevous!!! (is the right spelling?) cool....

Unknown said...

Flowerger: ... ... (-.-)

Do i really want to know how the orgy of Barbies and Kens turn out? *answer myself* No, i don't.

Green Ogre: Heh. Thanks. :)

Drama Queen: Erm... You go ahead and play with your sis lah. I'm not really into role-playing. :p

Think my father was planning to use the shed to store his tools and ladders. Just wished he could have bought a smaller one though. >.<