Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I don’t care about being accepted. I’d settle for being ignored.

"Eh. Very long time never see you leh. Think got five years leh."

"Really? Has it been that long?"

-----

"Eh. Join in lah. Don't every time 'spectator' leh."

-----

Good morning my friend. I just want to say so nice to see you last night. Thanks for the dedication you have shown. 21SC forever!

Dedication? What dedication? I'm prob the least dedicated. I've been missing for so long you guys prob think i was dead. :D
Are you planning the flight details? I forgot to tell you that i'll settle my flight ticket from Singapore to Australia, but i'll fly back to Singapore with you guys.


Haha. Nonetheless, we welcome all who replies calls and turns up. We all go through cycles in life right?

-----

Sometimes its good to see old friends and find that they have rarely changed. It brings a sense of continuity, and a feeling of nostalgia and familiarity.

It has been ten (10) years since we known each other. I'm ashamed to say that i was extremely childish, naive and brash. I'll give everything in the world to change my past actions and deeds.

I'm glad that you guys greeted me last night as a friend and not as a stranger.

I'm glad that you guys gave me another chance to show how much i've changed.

I'm glad that i caught up with you guys last night.

Thank you.

No comments: