Sunday, March 23, 2008

Your simian countenance suggests a heritage unusually rich in species diversity.

I would like to say this.

I do yearn for female company. I do yearn for that someone special. I want to love someone with all my heart. I want to shower her with presents, gifts and love. I want to hold her in my arms and protect her from anything bad. I want to make that special someone happy.

However, i am under no illusions of myself.

I am fugly. I am fat. My character is harsh, rude and uncouth. I am inconsiderate and impatient.

It would take a brave girl to love me, if there are any willing in the first place. My industry is a male-dominated one. My work has occupied so much of my time, but simply because there is nothing left in my life (except perhaps the weekly mahjong sessions with my close friends *grins*). So i throw all my energy into my work.

I will not quit my work, simply because of my lack of love life and social interactions.

What will be, will be. If God or fate decrees that i shall meet that special someone, then so shall it be. If God or fate decrees that i shall remain single, then so shall it be.

Make no mistake. I look forward to the day when i shall meet that special someone. However, if that day does not come, i shall not die from the lack thereof.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun quit ur job to find love. I've tried it. din work haha! :-P

Anonymous said...

hey the "right" person will come one day. maybe we can go "hunting" together just like what we did about 3 saturdays ago remember? we had dinner under the sky, after which we head to a cosy lounge...

-flowerger-

Anonymous said...

Usually happens when you are not looking :)

Unknown said...

Anonymous: Heh. I am most definitely not quitting my job to find love. :)

Flowerger: Lol... I didn't even know we were hunting in the first place. It was a nice evening though. I prefer to let fate take its course. :)

Mela: I'm trying my darnest best to not look. Somehow it can sense me watching though. Hmph. :p

Ger said...

So is pandakoala the brave girl teddy is looking for? hmmm...