Sunday, June 15, 2008

I’ve been disempowered! My centering, self-actualizing anima has been impacted by toxic, co-dependent dysfunctionality!

During this year's Chinese New Year, we went to a temple to pray. While doing so, an auntie mistook my youngest brother as my son.

*

During one of my project's meeting, we were chatting with the cilents. One of them asked me, "So how old are you? 30?"

*

After another one of my project's meeting, i decided to have dinner with one of my peers, who is and looks like a middle-aged woman. The waitress at the restaurant mistook me for her husband.

*

There have been so many incidents of people mistaking me for being vastly older, that its not even funny. I think for each project that i'm currently handling, it adds two years to my appearance.

So, all in, that makes me look like a hundred-and-forty-seven years old. Sigh... (-.-)

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahahahhahaha!!! hmm...if ppl see us together will ppl think u are my sugar daddy??? wahahahaha!!!

hope to see you soon :)

-flowerger-