Sunday, October 05, 2008

I’ve got plenty of common sense. I just choose to ignore it.


I have been found lacking in work. And to be honest, i really don't have an explanation for my mistakes.

Thus far, whenever a problem arises, i instinctively know what to do and have an inkling of a solution in mind. This time my instincts deserted me, and all avenues of escape were closed. No matter how hard i tried, there doesn't seem to be solution for it. I just stood there helpless, mind panicking and not knowing what to do.

Even my boss told me, "Eh. This is not your usual standards. What's wrong with you? Too busy?"

I just kept quiet. Simply because i don't have a good explanation for my mistakes.

But whatever the case, the worst of it is over. I really need to do this properly now. Professionally and correctly.

No comments: