Friday, November 21, 2008

Let me check what the deductible is on my insurance policy.

Right Foot: So. Whats the deal with you?

Left Foot: *grumbles* Don't know. It just happened, ya know?

Right Foot: Don't you remember anything?

Left Foot: Nope. All i know is that when our owner woke up on Sunday, i was aching whenever he rotates me.

Right Foot: Well, at least our owner brought you to see the chinese physician on Tuesday, right?

Left Foot: Yeah. But after we went back on Wednesday to change the dressing, i was in so much pain that he woke up in the middle of the night.

Right Foot: Sheesh. Whats going on? When our owner brought me to see the chinese physician a couple of weeks back, i was fine after that. The healing method was excruciatingly painful, but at least i healed. You don't seem to be responding well to the same treatment.

Left Foot: Beats me. I thought i would heal the same way you did. But apparently not.

Right Foot: So now what?


Left Foot: Our owner has been taking some pills to ease the pain. So far so good. And then, we went for an x-ray yesterday. Lets hope they find the real cause and heal it quickly. I don't want to have a relapse.

Right Foot: You can say that again. I think our owner wants to cut you off and replace you with a brand new foot.

Left Foot: Ha! Easier said than done. If he could, he would. But he can't, can he? *smirks*

Argh.

No comments: