Friday, November 28, 2008

Why isn’t the world ever unfair in my favour?

So. For guys, if a pretty woman throws herself on you, what should you do?

No, you shouldn't catch her.

You should run away.

No, you shouldn't run to the nearest 7-11.

Run to the toilet? Maybe.

If you do decide to run to the toilet, when you reach there, slap yourself and pinch yourself several times. Hard. Then look at yourself in the mirror.

If you don't look like Pierce Brosnan, then its too good to be true.

Sigh. There goes my love life. -__-

2 comments:

Green Ogre said...

It is my firm belief that personality goes a long way. Might take more time, but it'll have a chance of eventually catching on. And if it deosn't, no big loss in my opinion. Plenty of others out there who are looking for personailty and character.

So if a pretty woman throws herself at you, catch her, flash a smile, ask if she's all right, and then invite her to coffee where that personality can shine through.

Unknown said...

Heh. The thing is, that i'm currently working in a new company which is very security sensitive. That quote came from a security briefing which i just attended.

I know work is not everything, but somehow i think my chances in my love life just took another beating. xD