Thursday, December 24, 2009

Visualise being the only 45-year-old in first grade.



Kwon Ha-kyeong: What do you like about me?

Soo-yeong: You're beautiful.

Kwon Ha-kyeong: *smiles* It's all thanks to my make-up.

Soo-yeong: *in awe* You're so pretty when you smile... You have the prettiest smile i've ever seen.

(...)


Soo-yeong: Ha-kyeong! Don't walk around in the rain.

Kwon Ha-kyeong: I don't like you that way. I'm sorry.

Soo-yeong: I like you.

Kwon Ha-kyeong: Don't kid yourself. Don't expect anything... You'll get hurt.

Soo-yeong: I'm not doing any of that. This will only hurt me, not you.

Kwon Ha-kyeong: Soo-yeong...

Soo-yeong: I have to go.

---

I have to remind myself: Movies are not realistic. In real life, things are different.

Usually and most unfortunately, i would have done something naive, before i can remind myself.

By then, its too late: The mistake has been made.

---

Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments: