Saturday, March 13, 2010

Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time.

So far, it has been a very happy one month for the both of us. And of course, being a teacher that she is, she just has to grade me.

I didn't even know i was under scrutiny and examination as a boyfriend. O.o

But joy of joys, she has awarded me a grand total of 80. Yep. Eighty. Eight-Zero.

Thats a solid 'A'! That's the highest i ever got for my Continual Assessment (CA)! ^^

And of course, being the ever eager and diligent student, i asked where my mistakes were. The explanation is as follows:

As per some tests and examinations, i was awarded 100 marks. Each demerit and/or mistake i make will be deducted accordingly.

For making her finish her food = -5 marks
Therefore,
Current boyfriend score = 100 - 5 = 95 marks

For attempting to tickle her but poke her instead = -5 marks
Hence,
Current boyfriend score = 95 - 5 = 90 marks

For teasing her, drawing similarities between her and a baby
= -5 marks
So,
Current boyfriend score = 90 - 5 = 85 marks

Finally,
For being late = -5 marks
Thus,
Current boyfriend score = 85 - 5 = 80 marks

I was prepared to launch a passionate and reasonable defense of my actions, but she waved them aside. She did not and does not entertain appeals. Nor did she allow me to retake my paper. -_-

Apparently, the examiner has the final say and reserves the right to maintain the marks at her discretion and without obligations.

How fair is that?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Done! I am happy for both of you..

Ger said...

Well, life is unfair and I didn't have to grade u, u asked for a grading...haha =P