Sunday, May 09, 2010

Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.


Remember this?

Well, i got my revenge.

Her: My student brought his toy to class today.

Me: What toy is it?

Her: Its called
Ben 10. It looks like a watch and you can wear it on your wrist. Apparently, the cartoon character wearing the "watch" can turn into different monsters.

Me: Ah ok. So something like you lah.

Her: *glares at me*

Me: You can turn into durian monster, sashimi monster...

---

You know you will definitely fail your IPPT when she treats your tummy like a separate living entity.

Back to RT, i suppose. Sigh... -__-

2 comments:

Ger said...

Firstly, I'm not a monster of any kind...Next, your tummy is not a separate entity...it just has a unique personality...hahaha

Unknown said...

Honey, you aren't a monster. But you can turn into one, given the right food and conditions. xD

I didn't even know my tummy has its very own personality. O.o