Monday, January 03, 2011

The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

So.

Another year has passed.

From single-hood to having a partner. From loneliness to blissful, playful love. From having all the time to myself, to having absolutely no time at all. From carefree thinking to thinking for us.

Much traveling has also been done. To Japan and to Hong Kong. Exploring the different countries and their cultures. We also explore each other's character, and got to know each other a lot better. Perhaps that was the most subtle motive for all the traveling.

What will happen in this year?

Pardon me for being mysterious and cryptic, but i know that i will be extremely busy. This year will be incredibly exciting for me. I hope that i can make this work.

As i lift my leg to make the next step, i pause and think. I think of my life and what has happened. Of the joys i have experienced and the tears of grief i have shed. All of these experiences has cumulated to this major landmark in my life.

My mind is now a whirlwind of ideas, plans and thoughts.

Like playing chess, the next step must be thought through thoroughly, strategise carefully and executed flawlessly.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

mela said...

Happy New Year to you and yours! :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too! ^_^