Monday, March 28, 2011

I’ve got an idea for a sit-com called “Father Knows Zilch”.


Her: I have a small bump on my wrist here. Don't know what is it. See? *shows me*

Me: *declares* Baby mosquito bite

Her: *stares at me*

Me: Maybe the mother was teaching it how to bite mah. "This is where you put the needle in..."

Her: *joining my train of thought* It should be "This is where you bite..."

Me: *agrees* "This is where you bite. First you put the needle in. Then you suck the blood out. Slurp! Then you pull the needle out and fly away."

Her: Then you leh?

Me: Me? They already bite me. See? *shows her the mosquito bites from my ICT* They probably told their fellow mosquitos: Eh! Got buffet! Come, come!

Her: You guys are humans mah. They very long never suck blood already mah, so they all come and bite you.

Me: Eh. Mosquitoes also bite animals lor.

Her: *thinking fast* But human blood sweeter!

Me: *retort* And how would you know?

Her: *tries to convince me* We eat all the food mah. Got more preservatives and sugar, so our blood sweeter.

Me: Ok. But if that's the case, then they should be having organic blood.

Her: Huh? O.o

Me: Because animals eat plants and other animals mah. No preservatives and other chemicals, so that makes their blood organic.

Her: Eee... But like that their blood not sweet.

Me: But they have to! Must be organic. Must save the earth.

Her: Huh?! O.O

Me: Mosquitoes must also save the earth mah. If everyone dies, then there won't be any people for them to suck blood mah.

Her: *stares at me*

Me: So therefore, in order for them to continue sucking blood from animals and humans, they must also save the earth and be organic.

Sometimes, even i confuse myself. :p

1 comment:

Ger said...

It's the first time I hear of baby mosquito in training...my wrist is NOT a training ground! Involuntary blood donation. -__-"