Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Only love interests me, and I am only in contact with things that revolve around love." - Marc Chagall

Here’s a chance for you to proclaim your love for her. Say it.

Dear, I don’t think I have told you enough times how much I love you.

You always make me smile and laugh, no matter how tiring my day was. Even though we had our fair share of arguments and disagreements, we always work things out.

When we got together as a couple, I promised you that I will do my best to make you happy. Each time you cry, I feel a stab through my heart and I ask myself, “What have I done? Why couldn’t I make her happy?” It literally pains me to see you sad and shed tears of sorrow.

Now that we’re getting married, I hereby renew my promise: I promise to do my best to make you happy. I also promise that I will support you and our family, and do my best to make sure that we’re happy together.

No comments: