Tuesday, October 18, 2005

fellowship of the blog community

time to join the blog community. seems hard to accept the fact that i've gotten sucked in. but nevertheless, i guess i have my own reasons for doing so. my sweetheart has gotten depressed and she has gotten a new blog, on which i can't leave my comments as an outsider. i guess thats my main reason. even as i type this now in the uni, i'm beset by doubts and worry about how she is doing. i have been entertaining the thought of having a blog for sometime, but haven't really gotten around to doing it. i guess this is perfect timing. >.<>

like my blog title and address: musings in a everyday life and enigmatical life. life's mysteries and thoughts... what better way to describe my entries? lol... sounds like i'm advertising for my blog. >.<

3 comments:

flowerger said...

welcome to the blogging world!!! woohoo!!!

Anonymous said...

finally you have a blog account!!

*standing ovation + celebration*

bigbanana said...

join the darkside. I also lan lan forced by fren.