Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Worry worry worry...

my mind is absolutely full these days. the supposed taking of 5 subs should have increased my workload, but somehow i can't feel any difference. perhaps its i've already gotten numb after all that work. the cursed subject MECH311 is not helping either with its huge weightage of 65% for a major assignment and 35% for the final exam.

i'll prob use this blog to whing and complain. share the good news? perhaps. i dunnoe. i worry about my sweetheart. i worry about the final exams. i worry about the last few assignments. i worry about everything. worry wart, i can hear you guys calling me. lol...

but i think i'll feel better if i know that my dear is cheering up. she and her smile are the most important things to me. without her, i'm nothing. i'm able to get where i am with her encouragement and support. each time she's depressed, its like a knife through my heart and i cry for her sake. and each time i want to rush to her side, where-ever she is, to hug and comfort her.

with the upcoming exams, and her work, we haven't been talking to each other at all. our anniversary is coming up as well. somehow, i feel lessened by this. are we becoming the couple that has been consumed by our work? are we growing more distant from each other? with all my heart, i hope not. but the demons of doubt prey endlessly on my mind: are we...? what if...? should i...? so many questions, so little answers.

i'm really really worried about her. i can't help but do so. she is my second self, the wife of my heart. she did ask me recently: why do i insist on being punctual for giving presents on the right days? and my friends ask me too: why do i love giving her presents?

the answers to both questions are the same: i don't want to become someone who has lost the habit of giving presents and being punctual on the dates. i've never had someone loved me before and i've always wonder whats it like to love and be loved. i've always thought of the things i would do if i had a loved one. and now that i have my sweetheart, i'm determined to make all these come true, savour each day i'm with her and care for her.

Her smile is the most important thing to me. Without her, i'm nothing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a hopeless romantic...
but I feel you...

When someone is half of you, it's like whatever you do, whatever you plan to do will involve that particular person in every bits of your life, coz that's how it is.

yah... I guess...

I'm a skeptic. Coz I've been there. And I vow that I won't let that happen to me. Been scorched burnt once, ain't gonna happen again. Meaning.. I dunno also.

You are lucky alright. :D

Worry about your studies more, worry about love second. If you try, then I guess the worriness will be less weighty?

Anonymous said...

yoz ppl dun worry too much lah. wait got wrinkles - premature aging. then how?? :p

jase ah, ur sweetheart's erjie is here so i'll keep a lookout ok. dun worry too much. exams coming. concentrate on that first.

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

@flowerger: yah lah, i know i'm not suppose to worry. but like i say, i can't help but worry. haiz...

@pinkys: dun let a bad relationship ruin your love life. just be more careful and i'm sure you'll do fine. :)

Anonymous said...

no. no. no.

love. it's an illusion.
for me the at least.

I choose me. wahahaha
gosh...

Unknown said...

@pinkys: never ever say that. love is never an illusion. its only an illusion if you believe that it is so, and if you do that, then you have not closed that sorrowful chapter in your life. i know i'm in no position to say this as i dun experience your pain, but i sincerely hope that you would be able to achieve a sense of closure one day.

Anonymous said...

yah thats the word, closure!!

that bloody moron never give me closure. and nvr can will. period.

heheheh :D

*no boy no cry*