Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Coz i'm leaving on a jet plane...

I know some of you must have heard or said this a thousand times, but i'm gonna say it again: isn't it amazing how much stuff u can accumulate over the years? omg...

i'm currently packing my stuff for storage, and it never ceases to amaze me just how much things i have. and to think that i first came to oz with only two suitcases. i could prob fill ten right now. i'll also be having dinner and catching up with a few friends before i leave, giving me plenty of reasons to pack my kitchenware first. lol...

in any case, i'm filled with anticipation to fly home and see my oling oliphant. i'm really eager to see her and spend some quality time together. however, its gonna be a pain in the ass trying to find a vacation job again and i wonder if i'll be able to find an engineering one or at least one with better pay so i can buy a desktop. >.<

the internet service will be terminated tomorrow and i'll prob wun blog again till i reach home... for now, its pack pack pack...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sat my house? coming? looking forward to see u back home and i can knock ur head for the times u irritate me on msn =)

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

yah yah, i'm coming with oliphant to your place. how to get to your place leh? forget liaoz. lol...

better bring helmet, wait later u knock too hard. lol...