Monday, November 21, 2005

A sorry attempt in poem-dictation

Pitter Patter,
the fall of gentle rain-drops on the wet earth,
Pitter Patter,
standing on the balcony of my room,
Pitter Patter,
the balcony which flowerger wants to jump off to see if she can take a 'short-cut' (lol...),
Pitter Patter,
letting the cooling breeze wash over me,
Pitter Patter,
breathe in the fresh air that the cooling breeze brings,
Pitter Patter,
silence reigns in the neighbourhood,
Pitter Patter,
the smell of lunch emits from the kitchen (darn it, so much for the fresh air),
Pitter Patter,
the telephone chimes in, informing me that i have a interview at 3.30pm for an admin position in a manufacturing firm (darn it, so much for the silence),
Pitter Patter,
the rain ceases,
Pitter Patter,
darn it, the mood is broken,
Pitter Patter,
back to the real world, sighz...
Pitter Patter,
Pitter Patter,
Pitter Patter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh now i have another house i can jump down from. tris' house, well provided his room is on the 3rd floor. but he told me i am more than welcome to give it a try and jump down from there...hee...

eh why never tell me u wanna a temp job? i can hire u as my personal assistant. "boy! bring me kopi!" hehehehe... :P

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

k k. just remember to tell me whenever u are intending to jump hor, regardless whether its tris's house or mine. i wanna see the show and as a friend, help call for the ambulance as well. lol...

a temp job as your PA? dun want lah. dun think u can afford mi. my hourly rates as a PA are very high. lol...