Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Fingers-and-Toes-Crossed

I've just realised how much fun it is to play/muck around with html tags. kinda interesting to type codes/tags in and see the results they produce (not that i like to produce the ENTIRE code by myself >.<). when using simple html tags in the 'comments' section of Blogger, it gives me a tiny warm feeling of satisfaction to see it produced the way i want it to (ok ok, i'm starting to hear calls of 'control-freak', better stop >.<).

in relation to the above paragraph, i've rummage through the entire html code of my Blogger template and added a new section: Other Blogs that i read (yes yes, i'm very proud of myself -.-). so far, all of them are Big Banana's friends and i hope they won't be offended that i link my blog to theirs. they are those that i consistently read, mainly becoz i feel that they are really interesting.

  • Naughty Girl: otherwise known as Adrienne/Adrenaline, her posts are interesting and uncommon.
  • Animal Nut: otherwise known as Becky, her posts are humorous and lace with irony.
  • Purple Monster: otherwise known as Barneysaurus, his posts are just plain funny, even the name is funny already. :p
  • Green Monster: otherwise known as Green Orge, his posts are cool.
perhaps i'll add more when i've found other interesting blogs too. like i say, i fervently hope they aren't offended that i've linked them to my blog. will be depressing if they ARE offended and ditch their current blogs to make another one, in efforts to remain in anonymity (if you are reading this and want me to remove the link, DO tell me via comments and i'll do so straightaway).

No comments: