Friday, January 06, 2006

And the Icy Blade is deflected by the Shield of Reasoning...

through the warnings and persuasion of my oliphant, i have deleted my previous post. i DO admit that it was unworthy of me and i shouldn't have done it. i'm truly sorry for those who felt offended and i offer a thousand apologies.

on a happier note, i finally got a pair of new shoes. the previous light-brown ones had been worn out in a shockingly short space of time. think its becoz of the way i walk. i tend to put my heels down first as i walk (or also known as 'digging' for those who have been in the army or uniform groups before). blame it on my 4 years in the National Cadet Corps (Sea) and my 2.5 years in the army lah. haiz... after so much marching and drilling, i can't help but 'dig' as i walk (this aspect of my walking has helped me gone through quite a number of shoes). :p in addition, it appears that my previous pair had a 'hollow' rubber sole (as opposed to a 'solid' rubber sole >.<). so once the bottom layer was worned out, it was just a matter of time before i have a hole at the heel portion. sighz...

in addition, i have also bought three shirts with my oliphant at the Topman store at Suntec. yep, me and my second self went shopping! lol... we initally went shopping yesterday at orchard, but couldn't find anything to my satisfaction. got kinda depressed at the end, coz i was all ready to shop and buy my stuff for CNY (plus i needed new shoes before my feet decided to sulk and rebel on me with all the walking in the rain and puddles -.-). so this shopping trip at suntec was fruitful and i'm all happy with my new stuff. Woohoo! lol...

P.S: to my oliphant, thanks for putting up with my moodiness that day. *hugz and muacks!* hee... :D

2 comments:

zenujohz said...

*muack* you r adorable in your own way too dear. hee...me moved again, so this is the new me.

Unknown said...

@sosiego: hee... thanx, darling. *hugz*

@fruitchick: if u didn't catch it, then never mind. you're prob better off not knowing. >.<