Friday, January 13, 2006

Its alive! Its ALIVE!! ITS ALIVE!!!

It worked!!! the letter actually worked! Woohoo! for the first time in days, i get to see the sun! yippee!

*cast eyes heaven-ward* dear Weather God sir, thank you ssoo much for reading my letter and granting my/our pleas. to show my gratitude, i shall offer my undying loyalty and service as your priest and spread the word of your existence. *kowtows* in addition, i shall build an altar and offer a sacrifice of dinner for you tonight. once again, a thousand thanks, Weather God sir.

hhmm... maybe next time i shall offer a blood sacrifice in the form of a nice plump virgin (as all legends and myths go >.<). *looks around* flowerger, you up for it? or maybe you, pinkys? joking. *grins* :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IDIOT!!!!

Damm there goes my chance to get u to do the "rain-stopping" dance outside ngee ann city. I guess the sun came out because to spare all of us from watching you dance. For all you know you may end up calling the storm and hail after you do the "rain-stopping" dance. LOL!!! :P

-flowerger-

Unknown said...

@flowerger: eh, be careful with what you wish for, coz you might get it (although i really dun wanna dance -.-). and i dun think i will call up a storm and hail when i do the 'rain-stopping' dance. i think i will call up a meteor shower instead. lol... :D

hhmm... i wonder what will happen if i drag pinkys into the 'rain-stopping' dance. dun think there can be anything worse than a meteor shower. unless... unless... armageddon! lol... :D

Anonymous said...

woooiiii!! One day I shall and dance, and for all you know, it will turn out to be a beauuuttiiffuulll dayyy!!! :D

My dancing is no ordinary dancing ok.. :p *imagine playing Britney's "I'm A Slave For You"* Foo yooo!!! I be one hot dancing chick!! *ahem ahem* :D :D

Unknown said...

@flowerger: *cough cough* erm, you? dance beautiful? somebody shameless sia. lol...