Monday, August 14, 2006

Broken-Hearted...

As it turns out, it was just the eye of the storm.

No matter how much i've tried and say, you will still leave me. I can try all i want to get us back together, but if your heart is not in it, then my efforts will be in vain. You have no idea how much pain and grief you have caused me.

"The tighter you hold onto me, the more i'll slip away."

And if i dun hold onto you at all, you will slip away forever, isn't it?

"I'm sorry"

I dun want your sorries and apologies. I just want you back. But no matter what i say or do, that's not going to happen, is it?

I guess this is it.

I will treasure our three years of love. I loved you and still do. If you need me, just give me a call and i'll try my best to be there. Good-bye... :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care my friend....
That's the only thing I can come up with now.
Just take care....

Rosie

Jude said...

*hugs*

remember, you once told me this:

riddle:
what herb cures all ailments?

answer:
by the black raven’s crime,
and by this rhyme,
the answer would be thyme.

cliches are the truthest thing on earth.

Green Ogre said...

It's hard but you'll get through it.

Anonymous said...

oh no...take care...

kruder said...

sorry to hear about this man... I hope you are coping well.

Anonymous said...

be strong, you can go through this. I know you can. Things happen for a reason. Time heal all wounds. I know there can never be enough words of consolation for you right now, you gotta hang on alright, it will be alright at the end of the day. *hugs*

bigbanana said...

things work in mysterious ways and for a reason. just be strong! and btw dont call me slacker coz i just update my blog!!!