Saturday, November 11, 2006

Super Blur Wednesday

Last Wednesday, i had a meeting at 9.30am in the architect's office. After the meeting, three incidences led me to believe that that particular day was the blur-est of my present "job-life":

1. After the meeting, i took the train back. Along the way, i stupidly and rather stone-ly step off at the wrong stop. I realised my blur-ness when i saw the station's name and managed to hop back onto the train. -.-

2. After stepping off at the correct stop this time, i walked back to my office. Along the way, i stupidly and rather stone-ly climbed the wrong flight of steps. I realised my blur-ness when i reached the second storey and thought: Hang on. Those doors and signages don't look right. Have i climbed the wrong flight of steps? -.-

3. After work, on my way back home, i took the train and contemplated my blur-ness. Along the way, i stupidly and stone-ly tried to recall what day it was. I thought: Is today a Monday? Or is it Tuiesday? Hang on. I had a meeting yesterday. So is it a Tuesday? Or is it Wednesday? If its Wednesday, what did i do on Monday? Hhhmmm... -.-

There is seriously no end to my blur-ness. -.-

On a better note, i bought a few new 'toys': A new G15 Logitech keyboard which has glowing blue keys, and another DVD-writer which comes from ASUS and can burn dual-layer dvds.

I can justify my retail therapy: for the new keyboard, my mother and younger brother had asked me to get a new one for the house computer. So I thought I'll buy a new one and let the house computer have my old keyboard. :)

As for the DVD-writer, i had already planned to get a second one for some time now. Reason for doing so was because i wanted to burn DVD from DVD. I chose this particular one mainly coz it was cheap and i rather trust ASUS. The dual-layer burning feature was a nice surprise. :)

I'm a happy blur engineer. :D

2 comments:

flowerger said...

well at least u are less kanchong spider now compared to the first time i met u...buay tahan leh...hehehe...

i guess it happens to most working adults when u are too caught up with work...its normal...

Unknown said...

eh. be nice, can? -.-

dun you think its a bit preposterous to be so caught up in work that one can get lost? i definitely think so.