Tuesday, July 10, 2007

"It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like." - Jackie Mason

Its official.

I got the flu.

As declared by me. As declared by the good doctor. As declared by the two days MC granted to me.

Grumpy-Me: Must be Adrenaline pass to me one. Dunnoe how she did it, but must be she passed to me one. (-.-)

Shameless-Me: Someone must be thinking of me. Thats why i'm sneezing so much. :D

Insane-Me: I'm going to board the train at peak hour tomorrow and sneeze on everyone! That way, everybody will get the flu too and get MC! o.o

Workaholic-Me: Will try to recover in one day and get back to work. I have too much stuff to clear. >.<

Childish-Me: Yeah! Got MC! Can play computer games all day tomorrow! 0.o

Help. I'm going crazy. (-.-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIAO! sleep lar. play comp games. take care and rest well :)

-urs very so loving flowerger-

Green Ogre said...

If you own a PS2, you owe it to yourself to buy Disgaea 2. Truly.

trisha said...

Always listen to the Childish-Me.

Take care and have a good rest!

Unknown said...

Flowerger: Rested well liaoz. Felt a bit surreal though, finding myself at home in the afternoon napping. :p

Green Ogre: Man. you're seriously addicted that game, aren't you? Is it that good? o.o

Trisha: Hey! Long time no see you on my blog. :)

I always listen to Childish-Me. I just don't follow what he says most of the time. :D

Green Ogre said...

Like you wouldn't believe. It is seriously underrated.