Friday, November 16, 2007

How can something seem so plausible at the time and so idiotic in retrospect?

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT bring my two good friends to see any sort of masculine movie such as 300 or - just last night - Beowulf.

Why?

The reaction after the movie will be most infuriating and frustrating and exasperating.

-----

Who am i?
I AM BEOWULF!!!

Can we please decide on where we shall go next?
I AM BEOWULF!!!

While in the car, waiting at the lights...
Eh. How come those kids are crossing the lights? Oh yeah, the lights are red. I wanted to roll down the window and shout "I AM BEOWULF!!!"

While parking the car...
Eh, there is a couple in the car next to us. Lets knock on their window and shout "I AM BEOWULF!!!"

Who wrote Jurassic Park?
I AM BEOWULF!!!

After signing onto MSN...
Roy_Leng says: I AM BEOWULF!!!!
<engineer>Jason</engineer> says: nah beiz....
<engineer>Jason</engineer> says: seven morning eight morning shout i am beowulf
<engineer>Jason</engineer> says: go back to sleep lah.
Roy_Leng says: i juz woke up
<engineer>Jason</engineer> says: go back to sleep.
Roy_Leng says: I AM BEOWULF.... I DO NOT SLEEP!!

<engineer>Jason</engineer> says: why are you so crappy? because you just wake up issit?
Roy_Leng says: yep
Roy_Leng says: coz....
Roy_Leng says: I AM BEOWULF!!!!!
<engineer>Jason</engineer> says: you are so dead.
Roy_Leng says: yr treats do not frighten me....
Roy_Leng says: I have slain sea monsters, rip off the heart of the dragon....
Roy_Leng says: and...
Roy_Leng says: I AM BEOWULF!!!
-----

For a nominal sum, i'll happily rip their hearts/throats out to keep them silent. (-.-)

5 comments:

Green Ogre said...

Slogan shouting is very in these days.

Unknown said...

It might be. But after hearing it for the umpteen time while trying to make a decent conversation, you have a sudden urge to strangle the bugger. >.<

Green Ogre said...

THIS IS SPARTAAAA...

The one that started it.

Caffine Junkie said...

Are your the one they called... Beowulf? I'm waiting for "someone" to say that... :p

Unknown said...

Green Ogre: Yeah, thats the other one that my friends were yelling. (-.-)

Think that movie generated a lot of spoofs. This is a video that shows the Spartans fighting terrorists on a plane. Hilariously funny. :D

Caffine Junkie: Erm... If you saw the movie, Beowulf can't count.

I, on the other hand, am able to count (since its in my job scope of being an engineer to be able to count >.<) :D