Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The world is probably funnier to people who don’t live here.

Great. I just remembered that i need to do some testing at a school. I'm supposed to be there at 6pm, i'm meeting my friends at 7pm and the time now is 6.30pm. Guess i better catch a cab there and see i can do the testing quickly.

Taxi Fare from Office to the School = $15.00
My reaction when i found out that the school was closed and that i couldn't do the testing = Priceless

Fine. Since i'm nearby, i might as well go home and see if i can use the car and drive to Vivocity.

Taxi Fare from the School to Home = $8.00
My reaction when i found out that no one was home and the car not present = Priceless

Fine. Since i'm in a cab anyway, i guess i'll go straight to Vivocity. Hopefully i still can catch my friends for dinner.

Taxi Fare from Home to Vivocity = $13.00
My reaction when i found out that my friends hadn't even decided on the dinner venue = Priceless

Sighz...

This is going to be a very long week. (-.-)

-----

Update:
Mela's Day
Taxi fare to Court: $4.00
My reaction when I find out that my only file for today is actually for Friday: Priceless

5 comments:

Edward Ott said...

Now they should use that one for thier ad campaign.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I have one more to add:

Taxi fare to Court: $4.00

My reaction when I find out that my only file for today is actually for Friday: Priceless

Unknown said...

Edward Ott: And presumably use me to feature in their ads? Highly not recommended, unless you want a worldwide epidemic of people falling dead when they see my fugly face. :p

Mela: Done! :)

Anonymous said...

wahh...

you poor thing... must be the most ironic day of your life. hahaha

Unknown said...

Dramaqueen: Yes, it was. It was also one of the most irritating days of my life. >.<