Saturday, December 01, 2007

Who’d have thought disgust would be inflationary?

As of yesterday, in addition to my previous title of

Osama-bin-Ensui,
The-One-Who-Started-The-Fire,
Instigator of all Conspiracy Theories,
Bringer of Aids and Ebola and Worldwide Epidemics and All Other Necessary Bad Things To Effect a Complete and Satisfactory Infamy,
I have been given another title of
Chief-Of-Pia-Sai-But-Doesn't-Have-Any-Subordinates,
aka Chief-of-Carrying-Shit,
Brick-Layer

Apparently, my company of pia-sai is ISO certified, albeit its the environment one not the quality one. So i guess i can carry shit in a way that is less harmful to the earth, but give shitty service.

And because my company of pia-sai is ISO certified, i have a Quality Manual somewhere, which states the necessary methods and procedures. I just have to find it somewhere *rummages around*.

... ...

...

Oh, c'mon. I'm busy as it is, trying to spread all the diseases and Ebola and Aids and conspiracy theories. Now i have to carry shit as well?

And the worse thing is, i don't even have any subordinates!

I mean, this must be the first time in the whole of human history, that there is a title of Chief-of-somethingorother but. Doesn't. Have. Any. Subordinates!

My friends have expressed their utmost confidence in my ability to multi-task and expect me to pass through with flying colors. This is despite the fact that they have:
  1. scolded me for not doing my job of pia-sai properly,
  2. scolded me for not doing my job of pia-sai at the right time,
  3. abusing me by over-loading my current workload,
  4. refusing to give me any due compensation, and
  5. ignoring me

Where is my union?! I want to comprain! I refuse to work until my working conditions are better!

Sighz...

Life, as me, sure is difficult sometimes. (-.-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, laugh till my tears drop ar, hahaha....

Chief, this coming Sat, u better pray hard u cn pass the baton to someone else lor, hahhaa...

Good luck, and I pray the person is not me =P

Anonymous said...

Do sgp ppl whine or wat... be glad u got tat job, i've not got tat job for a long time lor :p

Unknown said...

Rosie: Hahaha. See lah! Once you say that, you kena already. :)

But as the new Chief-of-pia-sai, you have set such a high standard and brought so much glory and prestige to the post. You are truly a worthy successor. I think you should be the Chief permanently. :D

Anonymous: Eh. You can have it if you really want it that much. You can have the post with all my blessings. :p