Monday, October 27, 2008

I try to make everyone’s day a little more surreal.



‘No. I don’t want ever to go through this kind of pain again. I don’t want ever to leave myself open to this much hurt. I was wrong ever to let myself fall in love with him in the first place.’

Kahlan shook her head again.

‘I don’t want him to come back.’


- “Temple of the Winds” by Terry GoodKind

---

‘Not Richard. I’ll not trust my heart to him again. Regardless of what I did, that doesn’t make it right for him to hurt me as he did. He just walked away from me, and after he’d made promises of always loving me no matter what. He failed me in that test.’

'I never thought he would hurt me like that. i thought my heart was safe with him, no matter what, but it wasn't
'


- “Temple of the Winds” by Terry GoodKind

No comments: