Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Heck, whats a little extortion among friends?

‘No one else can tell you what to feel. You either do, or you don’t. Though I don’t understand or approve of this, all of you are becoming my friends.
Being a friend means you don’t have to be exactly alike, and you are still friends.’
- “Blood of the Fold” by Terry GoodKind

The Taiwan trip was good. After losing touch for more than four years, it was good to know my friends again. Some of them haven't changed, while some have.

And in that trip, i think i've discovered how to have fun again. I was appreciated for the things i've done and things which i didn't realise i did.

Happy New Year, everyone. :)

‘As you learn to be other than Mord-Sith, like I learned as I grew up, you’ll find that being a friend is to like a person for who they are, even the parts you don’t understand.
The reasons you like them makes the things you don’t understand unimportant.
You don’t have to understand, or do the same, or live their lives for them.
If you truly care for them, then you want them to be who they are; that was why you liked them in the first place.’

- “Blood of the Fold” by Terry GoodKind

No comments: