Monday, January 12, 2009

Physical education is what you learn from having your face in someone’s armpit right before lunch.

Which of the below is true?

  1. I offered to sprained my right ankle to Scolari, so that he will be distracted enough for Manchester United to beat Chelsea 3-0. :p
  2. I was showing on the pitch to Sir Alex Ferguson some good tactics to beat Chelsea. However, while showing the said good tatics, i sprained my right ankle. At least they used my tactics because they won 3-0. xD
  3. Its my attention craving period of the month again, according to my friends. -__-
  4. My left foot got jealous of my right foot's continual good health, and therefore contrived to sprained my right foot just to see him suffer.
  5. God is trying to tell me that i can't play soccer, since this is the second time i'm spraining my ankle while playing soccer.
Sigh... I really do think i can't play soccer anymore. :(

No comments: