Thursday, November 19, 2009

I’d say that crossed the line from ironic coincidence to evil omen.

Yesterday morning, on the way to work:

Dad: So have you found a girlfriend yet?

Me: Nope.

Dad: Why not?

Me: Well, my previous company was small. So i had lots to do. Now, my current company is big. But i'm busy learning as much as i can. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, i'm not too bothered.

---

Yesterday after lunch, on the way to a supplier:

Taxi-driver: Sometimes, a guy must learn how to cook. So that when the wife doesn't cook, at least he can take over. By the way, are you married?

Me: Erm... No.

Taxi-driver: You have a girlfriend?

Me: *chuckle nervously* That's the problem. No.

Taxi-driver: Why not? Cannot lah. You got no excuse. Uncle here so ugly, can find a wife. You're better looking than Uncle, so you have no excuse not to have a girlfriend.

---

Yesterday evening, on the way to a wedding dinner:

Male Colleague: Us guys need to approach girls one. Where got girls approach guys? So you need to start approach girls leh.

Me: Don't want lah. When girls see me, they will start to run lor. If i start approaching them, they might even commit suicide.

---

Yesterday night, just before the wedding dinner commenced:

Boss: Eh. Jason. Got see any pretty girls or not? Then you can approach them lah.

Me: *covers head in despair*

---

I think someone up there is trying to tell me something. :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

APPROACH girls!!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the gd laugh, you are funny :)

Unknown said...

Anonymous 1: Like i said, i don't want to cause the death of hundreds of girls when they commit suicide after they see me approaching them. xD

Anonymous 2: No problem. Glad to be of service. :)

Anonymous said...

ROFL!! Need my help? Haha!
I know how it feels. Sigh. I'm running to Oz. Wanna come?

-flowerger-