Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stupidity produces antibodies.

“It was no more than the bones of his affection, but she seized on it. 'I would, my lord.' It hurt me to see her content with so little.”
- “Assassin's Quest” by Robin Hobb

Have you ever felt so lonely and dejected that you hunger and thirst for love?

So much so, that when someone so beautiful and hot gives you some attention or even some affection, you lap it all up?

And even though you already know things are impossible between the two of you, you do anything to make her happy?

And the minute she comes seeking you, you drop everything to be by her side?

And even though you know that you're being taken for a ride, and that all your efforts would be seen as friendship by her, you still do it anyway?

And the reason for behaving this way, is that you are so fugly and pathetic, that you would gladly take any attention that comes your way, even more so by someone so beautiful and hot?

Us guys are a predictable lot. Show us a pretty girl, and we will do anything, including moving the world, for her.

“I love her still, just as much as I did when she left me. I thought then that, when all my tasks were done, I would find her and somehow we would be happy together. And here we are, sixteen years later, and I still haven’t managed to find my way back to her.”
- “Fool’s Fate” by Robin Hobb

No comments: