Monday, January 11, 2010

People pay more attention to you when they think you’re up to something.

Besides the fact that they "hijacked" my Facebook status, they also used it to hold illegal meetings to gossip about other people. -__-

But i also learnt that i have lots of friends who are looking out for me and are concerned about me. :)

---

Yesterday at 6:57pm
JC has reluctantly resigned himself to his fate where his friends try and matchmake him. Lets hope the girls won't commit suicide or run away after seeing my face. :p

Yesterday at 8:37pm · JX
whats wrong with your face?

Yesterday at 8:52pm · Mini-Terrorist One
You wldnt let me and you allowed others??!! HRMPH!

Yesterday at 9:07pm · Me
JX: My face is the big fugly thing sticking out of my neck. Did you not notice? xD
Mini-Terrorist One: Lol... Like i said, i'm resigned to my fate. You can introduce if you want, but don't blame if your colleagues avoid you after finding out that you're keeping company with a fugly male. xD

Yesterday at 9:52pm · GN
Eh, Jason, u r fine lah. Ur not going to date Ms Universe so u don't have to look like prince charming.

Yesterday at 10:32pm · SN
Confidence. Half the battle is won. Choose Jason.

Yesterday at 10:36pm · Me
GN: True, i'm not going to date Miss Universe. But whatever the case, first impression still counts doesn't it? :p
SN: Choose? Whats there to choose?! xD

Yesterday at 10:57pm · WY
All us guys need is a fat wallet. Just look at mine. o wait...

Yesterday at 11:12pm · JX
If you think you are ugly, look at Dennis. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Cindy got married for 10 years liaoz. AN is still not married. Dennis got married. YH, DW and KJ still single/not married.
First impression counts, so does every impression. Just do your best and relax. If someone only judge your based on impression, then she is not worth it anyway so why be so hard on yourself ;)

Yesterday at 11:13pm · JX
No offence to mentioned parties

Yesterday at 11:16pm · YX
yea, dennis has to be the benchmark man..wait, dennis is not on anybody's facebook, i hope

Yesterday at 11:17pm · JX
KY is his BEST friend!

Yesterday at 11:31pm · YX
jason, when all else fails, there is always mary and jane.

21 hours ago · SY
I agree, looks not impt and u also not considered ugly la. Be confident. Someone truly for u will come along. Why settle down if not for the best to come? cheers

21 hours ago · YX
wa, so philosophical..

13 hours ago · Me
Man. You guys are on a roll sia. O.o
My statements are all tongue-in-cheek, all in good humor. If i really believe that girls will commit suicide when they look at my face, then i should be consulting a psychiatrist / psychologist.
Wayne: My wallet not fat enough. Engineers pay very little. I think even the cleaners have a higher pay than us. xD

12 hours ago · SY
Well now. U know u have many friends who care for u

11 hours ago · JX
Violet still single

11 hours ago · Me
SY: Yeah, i do know that all of you have my interest at heart. I'm really happy that i have so many friends who are so concerned about me. :)
YX: Anyway, who is Mary and Jane?! O.o
JX: Seriously, no. Just no.

9 hours ago · RL
Juz make sure she can play mahjong

7 hours ago · GN
JX, r u talking abt NY'S violet? I think she's turning purple... maybe closer to black already. It's been 11 yrs already.

6 hours ago · KY
Before you all get the wrong impression, dennis is not even on my FB... what about best friend??? tsk tsk

10 minutes ago · SY
we shd have a secret code for dxxxxs...

No comments: