Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking." - Harold Fricklestein

When you have worked in the office till 10pm for two consecutive days to rush for something, you know that either/both of the below is true:

  1. That work has taken over your life and your social life is in the pits.
  2. That whoever gave you that last-minute job is a farking inconsiderate and unreasonable bastard/bitch*
* - Delete where applicable

I'm so worn out that i seriously think that someone can just sweep my remains off the floor and dump them into the trash. (-.-)

-----

Updated: 9 February 2007
I would like to revise my statement from "...worked in the office till 10pm for two consecutive days..." to "worked in the office till 10pm for two consecutive days, and then till 11.40pm on the third day..."

Honestly, this is really ridiculous. I only reached home after midnight, sharing a cab with my colleague. Good thing i don't have to work this weekend so i can rest up somewhat. :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur life sounds like mine. I been working 15 hour days this week. Erm ... but I kinda think mine's cos of reason number 1. Heh.

flowerger said...

welcome to the working world =)

Green Ogre said...

Hang on, because this too will pass.

Unknown said...

Depressed freak: Well, if you take great satisfaction in your job, it should make up for your somewhat dismal social life. At least thats what i think. :)

Flowerger: Yeah, but its not very welcome-y, is it? -.-

Green Ogre: I hope so too, and am also fervently crossing my fingers that it will never happen again. :p

Jude said...

remember what you told me when the same thing happened to me last time? corny poem but it was cute.

*hugs*

it's hard cos you both are friends, but as the gong gang, we never take sides.