Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Day Electricity Died On Me...

“Who wills,
Can.
Who tries,
Does.
Who loves,
Lives.”
- “Dragonsong” by Anne McCaffrey


Yesterday morning, i woke up to find:

The battery on my watch had died...

The battery on my handphone had died...

The battery on my MP3 Player had died...

... ...

(-.-)

What is this?! Is this the End-Of-The-World?! Is this the dreaded Horseman Of Apocalypse which heralds the death of electricity and hence, the world?! *hollers, "Run for your lives! Electricity has died! Its the END!"*

Fortunately, the MRT and computers still work. Now, please excuse me. I need to go fill up my devices with some electricity. :D

-----

Today begins my War-On-Flab.

For too long, i have let Laziness, Lethargy and Inactive rule me. For too long, i have suffered their cruel ministrations and mockery. For too long, i have been chained by their power and mastery.

But now, the line is drawn.

I will suffer no longer! I will not sit by and let them ruin my life! I will not let the Flab overtake my body! I WILL fight for my freedom! I WILL fight for my health! I WILL fight for my fitness!

Today is the day! The day i fight with the might of Jogging and the prowess of Determination! This day shall be known as Flab-Fighting-Day!

And so, the war has began... :D

-----

Yes, i know i don't sound quite sane.

Then again, who is? :D

“Revolving…
If fate is a wheel, we are the cogs that drive it.
We have no choice, but to believe that this wheel is flawless and forge on ahead.
The power of the individual cogs and their destination…
… And the blade that is brought down upon them”
- Rukia in Bleach Episode 109: "Ichigo and Rukia, Thoughts Revolving Around Heaven"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! you've been spending way too much time with your flabs, you poor thing lol lol!

Maybe the deadness of all of the electricity is a sign for you to not be distracted with things tat can distract you from having a war against flabs.

Jude said...

siao...

tell roy to stop calling me brat in the messages. or he's earning a upper cut from me.

Unknown said...

Dramaqueen: Yeah. Its time for me to break free and lead a revolution against the Flab Tyranny! To victory and beyond! :D

Puppetress: Yes, i'm quite insane these days. :p

Erm... I dun really wanna get involved in domestic violence and stuff, so i'll leave it to you two to sort it out. :D